Dear guests from around the world,
you are interested in joining our bavarian jamboree? We are looking forward to welcome you!
- when: 04th of august – 13th of august 2016
- where: International Guide and Scout Camp Bucher Berg, Buch 26, 92363 Breitenbrunn, Germany, (further information and impressions of the campsite: http://www.bucher-berg.de/)
- Costs: The fee for the camp is ~169 €. This includes food, camping fee and the regular activities during the camp. It does not include the costs for your journey to the camp or your journey back home as same as the costs for any activities with your German partner group before or after the camp.
Living at the campsite:
- Arrival and departure: You can go by plane to the airports in Munich or Nuremberg and travel to the campsite by train. We can offer you some help, but you will have to plan and book the journeys by yourself.
- As an international guest group, it would be great for you to have a German partner group. We will help you finding a partner group, but we can’t guarantee the success of this process. You are also very welcome without such a partner. The people of a partner group can help you with your travel arrangements or you can plan activities before or after the Jamboree with them.
- At the Jamboree, we sleep in tents. You can bring your own or borrow some with the help of your German partners.
- You will stay in so called subcamps at the campsite. A subcamp has its own program and puts its own emphasis on a special part of the motto of the camp. Each subcamp has its own kitchen. So the catering is organized centrally so you don’t have to cook for your own.
Get some more information:
- As a group, you can give us the not binding assurance, that you will take part in our event right now by mail. Please send us the estimated number and age of your group members.
- The binding and individual booking will be possible in the beginning of 2016. You will get the necessary papers in time.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notice the fact, that the planning is still in progress and all information (except date and place) are conditionally.